Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 17 April 2011

Does Britain have talent?


I cant believe that they are making more of this shit!

I'm sorry but is there enough mindless twats that watch this show for ITV make more...
What is this saying about our nation as a whole. I really do believe that shows like this, Pop-Idle as well as soaps like Eastenders & hollyokas adds to making England one of the worse places to live in the first world ...

England has the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Europe, The highest illiterate rates and most of all THE WORST FUCKING TELEVISION outside the U.S.... how could you not see that showing something in prime time is making this county slower and thicker every day.

What makes it worse is that its not just the "Entertainment", look at the news and the dramas! I don't remember the last time I saw a documentary on ITV

And people ask me why soaps are band in my house

No comments:

Post a Comment