Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 7 April 2011

Happy Mummy Day


Mothers day is a funny thing, When we were kids it was all about being sweet and nice to the woman that gave you everything. But something had changed in the last few years, It became about buying something big for them. Showing how much you cared but spending loads of our mothers... (Just like every other holiday)

This year I wanted to change it all, And its funny cos I was not the only one thinking along the same lines. I had a really nice lovly day with the family and of course my mother. Chatting and having a little drink, playing on the Wii together and just having a good time.

This is just what the holiday should be about!

(I have some pics uploaded to thew site if you wanna see the family all together)

No comments:

Post a Comment