Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 28 October 2011

EA and on line passes

Tonight I got one of the biggest FPS of the year, battlefield 3! Fluff and I was up town anyways so we got a midnight copy from HMV, could not wait to get in and play it!

Trouble is that its published by EA and For the people that follow my blog know, I really hate EA!

Now I bought the game brand new, within minuites of it coming out and they treat you like a pirate! EA needs to stop doing this or this might be the last game I buy from them.

To play this game online I had to input a 25 digit code, join a fucking website, confirm that I am who I say I am and after 30 long mins after putting the game in my Xbox I still could not play its fucking muit player!

Now this game is great and I'm so happy that I have it, but they way I feel is that EA has just robed me of nearly an hour of play time just to jump through hoops and make sure that i did not buy the game used. I feel like shit and all i wanted to do was play a game I have just paid nearly £40 for.

No comments:

Post a Comment