Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 6 October 2011

Used Games Bed? Lets ask the Jimquisition!

I have been watching this 3 part set of vids from the Jimquisition.


He is an English man living in the US and does not feel no to ways of saying what he thing about any issue in the games world...

Now I have many games that are used, But the ones that I feel are great games or ones that I have been waiting for along time, I will buy them brand new... But I will not fork out nearly £60 for a load of shit that I might just play for a few months.


Great games are fine, Like Jim I have games that I got new in 1996 and still own to this day. I play my N64 for time to time as golden-eye is still an amazing game. Metal Gear Solid on the playstation(One) is still to this day one of my favs and lets not forget Pac-man and tresses that I have bough so many times on different platforms that I could open a museum.


I have to give it to Jim that not only is he having a good old English stylre bitch but his also giving advice to make it better, Something most bitching people never do!

If you wanna see more of his work see this LINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment