Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 5 April 2013

A Crying Rock


Life is really starting to get me down, Everything gets on top of you and you fight to keep it all together.

I have always been a rock for my friends and family, staying strong for everyone else's sake but when your feeling weak and need a hand... who is there for the rock? People offer hands here and there but they have there own shit they need to sort out or to have help with. I always wanna help them before I help myself. They mean more to me then I do to myself.  I dont want to be that burden on my friends even if I am there rock... I dont wanna have to lean on them the same way... Yes its one sided but I just cant work both ways on this.

Everyone has issues, even a rock needs time to cry sometimes and this rock is feeling the presser from everything and everyone. Issues of the heart and the head, issues of family and friends, issues of life and work.

Call this what you want but I need to sort this myself as I can only rely on one thing in this world and thats me! everyone leaves me at some point, my life has showen this to be true and I am the only one that is going to be there every second of every day.

Skinny will follow me to the grave and back to the life stream. I am thankful for that - he keeps me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment