Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 8 April 2013

What a difference a day makes

This week has been so fucking stress full that I almost broke down from all the issues and pressers in my life, familys and friends added to my pile and work was getting to me as well but in the mess that became  my mind something happened, a crack in my walls let something since through, something that I have not had in a while and the sun started to shine on my face like it did back in another time of my life.



Life tosses you curve balls and sometimes the light guilds you to think like you have not done before... or in a different way to how you think you should. Something happened to me on friday night that made me look deep in y soul and find something that has been there the whole time but i was blinded by what was happing in my life to see it. A small little fluff ball of feelings I had burred away for a long time. but onceopened there was no stopping it, Fall for that feeling, seeing that smile and hearing that voice. Things clicked into place and my mind heart and soul all lined up to tell me one thing and one thing only. 

Now im smiling at the fact I can see the world again with the happy eyes that I have had and lost, This time of finding me is done, this time of blowing out is done.... I have found what I was looking for and it was here the whole time.

Thank you Y for everything... you really are the yin to my yang


No comments:

Post a Comment