Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 5 April 2013

Can you stop someone before its to late?

I feel lost today....

A close member of my family is fucking up his life and I am trying to stop it. His tossing away his own family for the sake of a drink and is not seeing where its going to lead.

Everyone had herd the same story, something happens in there life, they start drinking, theydrink till they lose everything and once they have hit rock bottom and cant go down any more - Then they start to sort out there life... trouble is sometimes that does not work, They lose there job, there home and there family and they never get it back again. 

I have tried to nip this in the butt and make sure it does not go down that far, to stop it before it happens but I feel like im losing the battle and there is nothing I  can do to stop it! 

I'e spoke with the guys from AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and they have told me the same as I knew already... That the 1st step is admitting you have a problum, cos it has to come from with-in, no one can tell you, well everyone can tell you but only you can tell yourself that there is an issue.

Where to go from here I dont know but It all starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment