Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 31 August 2012

Frantic's 15th Birthday

Frantic! I cant say more for it! 


For those who don't know, Frantic is one of the last big nights from back in the old school raving days!
Tidy, Timeless H.H.A(witch was Frantic) have all gone away but Frantic is still going strong.


Last Sunday night was Frantic's 15th birthday and the one rave of the year that I always book off and for the last few years SHOOT! I have been to every one since there 6th/7th and its always been a great night! I will always do my best to dance shoot spin or just be crazy for a night!

 

I knew it was going to be a good night when my bus pass shop got robbed so I had to walk half a mile to top up... Yes you know its going to be a good one with a start like that! Normally I would not mind but I was carrying a big ass camera bag. I really felt the weight on the way down there.


Frantics birthday was at "KoKo" otherwise know as Camden Palace and I got there so early that I grabed a coffee before hand. Getting inside and walking down the famous tunnel I saw that the club it was rocking, the lights and lasers shone and everything was set... or was it?


When we got in I was given a wrist band, a RED one... I got to the back stage area and was told that I cant be back there unless I have a GREEN band. So I got to drop off my gear but unable to go back there, Thats going to be a bit of a pain. This is one of the nights where I can put my gear down and not stress about it all night long... Skinny not to happy about it!


The night in itself  was banging! Non-stop music (Well almost non-stop a small 1min mess up) The people were jumping and everyone was having a great time. The dancers from Twisted Bliss did some amazing sets with 2 amazing shows by Hannah Rowland doing her fans and a amazing umbrella routine. This girl knows what shes doing and can put together a set better then anyone else I have seen from the rave world! 


All in all... Frantic is still one of the best nights out there, and I would tell anyone to check it out if they have an event near you! I really dont think this event is going anywhere soon but dont count on it... You never know what might happen so get to it and go dance your ass off!


One new thing to the Camden palace layout was the o2 cannon, I know there is one A BIG ONE in Ibiza but something tells me that was the idea but this is after all England... its nice and it does look really cool but if you have been to Space and seen theres then you know what your missing!


FULL set are on my site, click this LINK to see all the cool and crazy images from an amazing night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment