Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 31 August 2012

Skinny... The Pro Spotter!!


Today I did completed one of my goals for when I first started with photography.

Today I became a Pro Spotter on DontStayIn.com (DSI), DSI is a raving website that I joined back in 2002. Think facebook for ravers before facebook eas even through of... A online meeting place for everything clubbing, Pics events and chatting... This was the way that most of the random's in the club seance  stayed in contack with each other.


One of the biggest bits of DSI was the images, every night had 100s of pics shot by the ravers themselfs otherwise know as spotters but The Pro Spotters are the elite, They took loads of amazing images that looked great and looked just like what you was seeing at the time!

I have been a spotter for DSI for a long time but never could get great images on my little point&shoot... Then a few years ago I got a dSLR (SonyA300) and since then I have been working towards getting some of the amazing images that I saw getting taken back in 2005.

Well today I got my wish, after working hard at it for the last 2/3 years I got the news that I was being made a pro spotter! This is were most of my event style photography comes from, (I am sure if you are reading this blog you know my light spinning images).


Today is 31/08/2012
Today is the day I became a ProSpotter!

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPY!


**********************************************************************
Now I was hoping to add images from the last few years to this blog BUT for some reason DSI is down right now... So I will have to add them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment