Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 31 August 2012

Twist!! (20120827)

The other week I got a message from the guys at Twist asking me to shoot there after party on Monday morning. 

The event was set for 7am so I had to go right from Camden Palace to Brixton. Coming from a massive night with Frantic I had to grab some food in between events, I ended up getting there around 8.30am.



The club was Brixton Club House, its baste just above KFC on brixy high street. It is famous for its open air area but this did not open till 10.30 so we had a very small very hot very dark room to dance inside. I started to try taking some images but my camera was not working, I poped out for a fag and saw why... The whole lens was misted up, after a quick clean I was all set to shoot - but what to shoot!



Without having any lights apart from 2 very small red lights facing the stage. After trying a few things I gave up (remember this is right after 9 hours of hardcore raving). I went for a fag and waiting till the open area open. Once it did -the club really opened up!



I was really pushing my energy levels but by the end of the day I had an amazing time, I do feel I might be getting to old for dubbleing up my events but I am sure I have a few more in me before I pop my kloges 

Iamges as always are on the site and you can use this LINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment