Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 14 August 2012

FreeLoader Pico


With PLAY coming up I have been getting myself ready for this festival. One trouble I have with festival is that you can never take enough power for all your toys... This is where FreeLoader comes in.

FreeLoader is a small Solar powered battery that you can charge up your tech with. 
There are 3 models that I know of ranging from aroun £15-£70

1. FREELOADER PICO £15
2. FREELOADER Classic £35-40
3. FREELOADER PRO £70

Now The one I would like is the Pro modle as you can charge up d-SLR battery's in that one as well as many other items, Trouble is I dont have that much money. A friend had a Classic when they 1st came out but once again, no money.

At last years Southern Lights festival my iPhones battery lasted nearly the whole event but died on the way home, All weekend I turned off my phone while I was sleeping and I could not film as much as I would have liked. I use my phone for alot more then just calling so this year I got myself a FreeLoader PICO.

From 10 hours of sunshine you get a full battery and can charge your ipod for 14houers, your smart phone 35hours and I am sure I can get a full charge on the kindle(Not that you need it for that as it lasts a month by itself)

I will get back to you with the full review after I have tested it more (This weekend) but so far it looks to be working well



WORD OF WARNING!
For some reason this edition did not come with an apple cable so for some devices you will need your own usb cable... Gel cases are going for around £3 and I would say get one if only for the belt hook that does not come with the Pico itself

No comments:

Post a Comment