Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Random Update

Sorry be being so rubbish as of late but I have been a bit on the away side of life of late.

Not much happening of late, working hard with no money to speck of since I was on holiday for a month. As the days are getting closer to payday, Ideas are coming and one of our Biggest events are coming up in less then 2weeks.... Its going to be Fluffy's Birthday!

Today I had to run up to London to get a micro-filter as my last one started to spaze out last night, as well as my fucking Sky Remote deciding to cut its wrist as well, so Maplins was the plan for the day.

Had to run home as I had a haircut to do, D.B was going for a new job and needed a new sexy haircut, so I got a call to make him sexy.... I think i did a good job there lol

No comments:

Post a Comment