Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 22 September 2011

Riot! pres. Goodgreef Xtra Hard (20110916)


Wow what a weekend...

This is going to be a short version of a long story, But this one is just for Friday!

Friday night I went to the O2 for the 1st time in my life, for the people that dont know the millenium dome (Or the Greenwich wock as my dad calls it) was built for the turn of the millenium and has been a hot topic for a while, costing some stupid amount of money and then being left for about 5 years with nothing inside. A little while back O2 bought it and made it into a shopping/arena for almost everything coming to London. The wrestling has been there, Lee Evens had a sell out show there as well as many of today's music artiest.

The event was Riot! pres. Goodgreef Xtra Hard and I got to shoot it, After a little word in the right ear, I got full access and backstage band around my wrist! A great night and a good club.

Photography was a little tricky as they love using there smoke mershines and smoke really fucks with using flash (The light hits the smoke and makes a massive white mess). Once I got around that, The pics started flowing nicely and I think I got some really good shots!









For the full set See this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment