Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 12 July 2012

Boat Parties

After a bit of a crazy start to my weekend with the beach burn, Next on the list of things to do was the party on the Thames (Looks to be a theme this weekend).

The boat party was to bring in four different 30th birthdays from a group of my friends, Now you know I don't bring out names on here (and you know who you are). The night started early on Saturday and went on till the early hours - before hitting another club and all in all I was out of the house for nearly 24 hours!

It was fun making a tiny little boat look like a massive club night, but I think I did a good job of bring in the fun to the images!

The Boat! 

The Dancers

Battle of the Lashes 

The Chair Everyone Wanted

Smooth!


Full set of images on the site (LINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment