Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 2 February 2014

The more I try

I find it harder and harder to get you off my mind, the more I try to push you aside the more I find you there, this is so hard that I can't sleep at night, body tired but mind wide awake and I'm not even sure if you ever read these or not. 

I don't know how you feel or even if you think of me any more but know that I'm thinking of you, songs on the radio, movies on the telly... I miss you but I don't know how to deal with this. 

I long into Skype every day hoping for a smilie only to find no message, I check your blogs only to find it not updated. I've been trying to sleep tonight but I have images running around my head...

 I know this is meant to be good for us but that does not stop it from hurting. 

I miss you squishie, I hope you liked the new ink... I think you know the meaning x

No comments:

Post a Comment