Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 24 December 2010

1st day in Lund


Today was the frist day in Lund and we had to do some shopping for last minute gifts.

This town is tiny and very buretfully while covered in snow, Fluff and I went around the shops looking for loads of little things as well as some late birthday gifts for the family as we were not here back then.

The Xbox that I took with me for the family looks to be going down well so we get Christian a game to play while his here. As I got a new Xbox-s for my bday, I have given my old one for the family to use as a DVD player but also something the guys can play on as well...


We also had "Little Christmas" a small meeting of the family where we have some fun and get ready for the next day. (The Sweds have Xmas on the 24th and not the 25th as in London)

No comments:

Post a Comment