Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Snowy London

First things first.... The Snow!
I love the way London just shuts down when it comes to snow, Back when I lived in Sweden I learnt what REAL snow is.

We once got court in a snow Strom after deciding to walk to the next bus stop and I have never seen anything like that before. Within seconds you could not see more the 10 feet in front of you... The floor was covered in thick white snow after less then 10mins and by the time we got to the next bus stop we could make snow angels.


I saw loads of people morning on Facebook and it just made me giggle... I am sure to most that it was something really hard and what ever but come on England... most of us did not even get 6inchs let along the 7foot they had in Lund last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment