Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 20 December 2010

The Christmas Rush!

Wow, what a run around today has been. The plan was to go Brixton for my dads pressy for fluffs mum. Then Camden for something for Connor and fluffs aunt... And apart from one detour it all went as planed (for once).

It's a funny feeling being out as much as I have been of late, it's great to get outa the house a little more then just a food shop. Seeing London in snow and e en some times in sunlight.

As were going to Sweden for Christmas this year we have to be ready before the big day and Thats something that were not good at at the best of times, but with the snow and the cold weather I'm really proud of what we have done in very few days.

As we are in Sweden tis year I have to be ready for the freezing cold, sweden knows COLD weather and Thats why I laugh at anyone moaning in London about the snow and wind.

Anyways back to the point. As it's super cold over there I got myself a new muiti scarf that can be twisted into many shapes to be used as a hat to a scarf and also a full head dress... I also graves a full face ballerclaver from an army store so I will have a warm face but everyone in Lund is going to think I'm a bank robber.... Should be fun getting some looks of the locals

No comments:

Post a Comment