Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 19 December 2010

Old Books

I was just flicking through one of the classic books I used to love as a child.


The Snowman was an amazing book and a great film, But I was thinking of what these kids have today. No I'm sure that there is more psychology and consumerism to brainwash the kids buying all the cheap toys (Cheaply built and not as in cheap cost). See everything from the new Star Wars toys to Ben10, all very pricey and non would survive a drop from a 2nd floor window.

I find it funny as we got "The Snowman" book free as we spent so much money on books in Foyles.. Is this to keep it alive.

I find this such a shame as these book are great and showed me so much as a kid. I really hope that the reading rush of the Harry Potter Generation looks back at some of these great classic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment