Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 2 December 2010

The Mean Kitty!


Just been on Youtube looking at random Videos,
I ended up on this channel about The Mean Kitty, and the old channel SMPfilm...

This guy really loves his cat and I loved the funny shoots but his own channel was just taken over with kitty videos and his own stuff must have been put on the back burner. Have a little look see as its kinda cool and his own stuff is cool.... but once again its making me think of my 7D

Also makes me wanna make videos with my own little Jinxie, but being an older cat, she rarely ever get up to anything super crazy.... Still with a guest cat coming around next week for a few days, It might be funny to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment