Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 31 December 2010

2 of my favourite things... Together


Its no secart that im a fan of the Michael Moore films, Anyone that points out to the american public what there government is doing is al right in my eyes but it turns out someone else I like had some news for him.


Wikileaks is my favaurt sites on the web right now as I really do believe in free speck and the right to really fuck someone up if they have it coming... The US have been asking for it for a long time and its nice to see that EVERYONE see's how stupid they really think we are (See the Julian Assange arrest)


But back to my point... Wikileaks has reliset some cables about Michael Moore and it makes me laugh (LINK). When are they going to wake up and see that there not just non longer a super power but they need to stop trying to police the fucking world as I would sooner have my cat run the world than I would let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment