Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 29 January 2010

Mass Effect is done

Today I finished the 1st run through of the story mode of mass effect.

My female Sheppard finished the fight and now I’m looking forward to playing to 2nd of 3 in this heavily western RPG

Its taken me a while to get it done mostly to the depth of the game, also I left if after getting stuck on an early boss. I put it down not to pick it back up for about 6months, a pone hearing that the 2nd one was coming out this February

Now. The Sex.... This game was boosted up to have some kinky love fun and in the end I got jiggy with a doggy looking dude with nutter who has headaches most of the time, and all you got was some bear ass for about 2 seconds butt for she has her close back on in less time that it takes to shake hands... I’m not saying I wanted a full length DVD but come on, this was one of the big selling point. Anyways I was hoping to hook up with the blue female with tits on her head

zero-punctuation review

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/18-Mass-Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment