Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 30 January 2010

A New day at Midnight

Well today was anice one, waking up to the sweet sounds of my lady. Something seams different!

She had set up the sofa with the slanket, Tea waiting for me on the side and even then cat came up to say hello.

Then off to Edwards to have a look at some bikes... The last time i was out to buy a bike it was for my brother in Croyden You remeber thw white one?? Well his probly not reading this so I'll save you from a long story.

Anyways, Im thinking a new bake should be around what, £100 maybe 150? Well they did have some for that but nothing like I would think. The ones i liked (Suds law) started around the £250 mark and went all the way to £899.00

Now looking at the halfords homepage, Cheep and looking ok but I'll have to wait a month before i can even really thinkg about it


But then on the way home I poped into the food shop and get so

me bits including a little thing for Jinxie baby

How sweet! Dont you think?

All in all a very nice day, Played some Kane and Lynch: Dead Men, yet anothe

r game im in a rush to complet before the sequal.... My work is never done

No comments:

Post a Comment