Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 5 November 2010

Pompy Birthday

Yesterday was a very good friend of mines birthday, And with a little luck and some planning I was able to go down and see him. So I went off to Portsmouth for the a night of drinking, chatting and just having a good time.


Karl's been one of my closest friends for push 8 years now and it was so nice to see him for his big day. In Sweden your birthday is seen as your new year. A time for reflecting on the year just gone and a time for change. What ever his has planed I'm sure it going to be a great one.


Sending him all our love and well wishes for the coming year.

1 comment:

  1. wow ty skins my very own blog post you really made my day a very special one skins and i look forward to visiting you in the not to distant future...thank you for making my birthday one i will not forget for many years to come x

    ReplyDelete