Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 20 January 2011

I'm not a Know-it-all!!

With another day at college done, I feel a little on the "know it all" side.

It sounds funny and really bad of me but I find myself knowing nearly everything that is shown in my class. Now I know that this is only the 2nd week and knowing my luck its all going to change soon, but when ever something is asked of the class I know the answer.

Now I have read up on photography ALOT since I got my SLR and I know most of my A300s functions like the back of my hand... in most types of shooting I know what needs to be done. What settings you need to shot at night or at midday. Rule of thirds, Depth of Field etc.


Something tells me that in a few weeks I might be reading this and thinking... WOW I was wrong but the point of a blog is to get your troughs down, when you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment