Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 17 January 2011

Skinny... College boy?

Wednesday is now a College day for me, as from last week I am now a college boy hehe.... that does sound so bad. On the day we did not spend very much time in the class room and got out on of the room and had a walk all over the campus to get 10 photos (An Portrait, An image shot at f3.5 etc)

After We had the 10 pics ready we went back to the classroom and went through all the shots together. I was really worried as I did not think my stuff was that good but I was relived to see that everyone's was about the same... no one really stud out but no one was shit as well. I'm looking forward to next week now and to hand in the home work of "Green London"


When I finished I had a little buzz on so I walked around the area to get some more pics. The last one here is from The Imperial War Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment