Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 2 June 2011

Book Vs eBook

I am thinking of a new toy... but this one is not something that I have had before. No its not a camera or poi, nothing you can spin or set on fire.


This is a book, but not a normal book. its an eBook reader.

This it the Kindle by amazon, with over 500,00 books and runs PDFs and newspapers that you can download using Wi-Fi and 3g.


Using a tech that makes it look like a page from a book and unlike an LCD screen, (see above) its easier on the eyes and can be read in bright sun light.

Starting at £111.00 it will brake ever after about 2 years for me but I do feel like I would read alot more as I dont have to carry a big ass book around as well as having a few different things to read.

Watch this space to see if I do get it!

1 comment:

  1. E readers are good for certain things. If you are travelling abroad or on the bus or tube they are great, cause they fit easily into a bag and are not easily damaged.

    I would have to say though that I have a fondness for books still and of course the e reader is of no use for photography manuals or anything where you want to look at colour photos.

    ReplyDelete