Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 28 June 2011

The incident!

From the people that I have seen this week, you know but for the rest here is the skinny.

I was going up to Leytonstone to see some friends as as the Vicky line was down I had to make a different rote.

Trouble is that everything was trying to stop me, The local bus stops had "incident" all over them and no buses where coming, some kinda crash happened in Camberwell and I had to go on a maga mission to get around that (let along the trouble on the tube).

Anyways this "incident" was still messing with my life 3 days later, I just had to pop shop for some litter for Binx and I saw a news paper with some details about this incident.

This is a pic of page 2 of todays SouthLondonPress.


Turns out that the driver "Blacked out" hit a gas main as well as taking out 2 different shop windows, It looks like no one was hurt to badly but traffic is going to be fucked for a while I think

No comments:

Post a Comment