Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 31 March 2012

Shooting Friends!

As I am an up and coming photographer I have done some amazing shoots and most of them have been with my friends. While I can work with them well as I am already close with them, I love working with them but there is always that little voice in my head telling me that there not going to like them.


I have been told by my friends that they really like my images but once your on a shoot with them I stress about living up to the hype they have given me.

Now I know this is just my being silly but I like to give people what they want, Most of the time I can give it to them but some times I just dont feel like I have done a good enough job for them.



I dont know, maybe its just me. Maybe I should just get on with what I do but sometimes I find that your own skill can be your down fall.

Images from past shoots can be found on my site (http://skinselliott.webs.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment