Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 2 April 2012

Living for the weekend!


Another crazy weekend has pasted and I have even more photos to get through.

But this weekend had a rave in it so as some of you know, I cant help but get out shooting live events... I just went through some of the images but its going to take a day or so of working to get them live, Dont stress They will be up soon enough.

My Friends and Fire!

For now I have just exported a single image from the night that was to celebrate one of my best friends birthdays. Shame I had a mini shoot tonight as I would have loved to keep the party going till Monday morning.

Anyways Happy Birthday JackJack! See you soon babe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment