Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 4 November 2013

Posted on 2013/11/04

And like that... She's Gone


This week Fluff and I wanted to spend a week together, A week where we were back in a bubble, Loved up and together.

The week went amazing and we spent alot of time in each others arms and I loved every second of it, it felt like we were back to a few years ago and i saw love in her eyes and I felt it in mine. This lost week would be our last week and we wanted it to say how we onc felt for each other all those years ago.

But as i look back on it now, i find myself thinking... have I done the right thing, is this whats meant to be and why did we fall out of love in the 1st place. We had fights and alot of them but there was always love, where did that go away. What happened and why do we find ourselfs in this place now?

My hearts braking and there is nothing i can do to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment