Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 23 May 2013

Microsoft might have lost me... Will Sony pick me up?

I am not a very happy gamer... 


I joined a mass amount of gamers yesterday to watch the live reveal of the new Xbox

After all that waiting - IM PISSED!!!

Once again MovieBob has said it better than I ever could



You might have followed my feed on tweeter/Facebook while the show was on and you could tell i was not happy. I really feel like this is it for me, I think the Xbox 360 will be the last new console that I ever buy.

I feel cheap and dirty after seeing that show and my love for MS as a gaming platform just went out the window, with everything from EA and COD i felt it could not go any lower - I was wrong.

Now one of the MAIN companies in gaming is basicly making a fucking DVR that lets me do thing I never do or they let me do things I can already do.




I found the whole show to be lame and almost insulting - With nothing on gaming and just telling me its going to be a centre for my living room is just silly. 

All we got to see was 

1. Tt can change the channel over (Thank MS I have a remote)
2. Can watch live telly (no one watchs live telly MS)
3. You can use Bing! on Internet explorer (Do I even need to say it?)
4. Its going to be pretty - So was the last generations of consoles 
5. It looks like a VCR! from the 80s
and last but not least - D.R (FUCKING) M demarding an always online connection! 

Today we found out about under games will have a charge on them killing used games and borrowing games as well, So far I am so pissed off at MS that I am half temped to just toss my xbox 360 outa the window in protest! 

At this rate MS has now lost me to Sony and with PS4 - If sony fuck this up then this might be the last new console I will ever buy :( a sad day in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment