Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Wedding of Danny And Natalie Miller (20130413)


My brothers best friend asked me a few weeks ago to shoot his wedding, Idf you read my last few blogs you will know that I was stressing about the day so much I was getting ill from it, the planing and getting myself ready really took it out of me but like a true rock i kept fighting and made it through the other side.

The day itsself went ok, was a little lose on time but I shoot alot and worked out what it was that i wanted to do. I wanted to give them that images... You know the one! The image that sits on the fireplace the one that everyone see first and it is the golden pic from there day!


This is the image I felt did it for them... but you never know what people will like!



or maybe even this one...


The rest of the day went well apart from me missing the "First Kiss", I was distracted my a family member running around the church make trouble hehe.

Once we got to the pub everyone could relax and enjoy the party but in my eyes I was still working and I kept up the stander for myself even if i though I was doing a really bad job. All in all I was on my feet from 7am till gone 23.00 at night and when i got in I just fell into bed and crashed out. 

For the full sent of images you can see them on my site on the LINK!

But here is a little sample of the other images from the day








  












No comments:

Post a Comment