Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Wedding of Luca and Elaine Pinter (20130518)


This Saturday I shot a wedding... Kinda

I got a message from a friend in need, His 2nd tog and backed out of a wedding shoot and he was in trouble as you really need 2 photographers at a wedding. The main tog follows the bride and drivers like a nutter to the church to get the pics of her coming.

The 2nd shooters job is to follow the groom or in this case, get the the church and snap all the guests arriving as well as the groom looking worried about his big day. Trouble for me was that it was very different from alot of weddings I have been to, the groom was not worried at all! he was happy, chatting with his friends and family. 


It was still changeling  for me as like in most churches  the light is really bad, a mix of different types of light (different light gives off different colours) and a lack of REAL light on the people inside! So were talking high ISO with fast glass, and that combo is tricky to get perfect.

I know alot of this will go right over your head but with fast glass your DOF is so small you can easily lose focus, and high ISO give you noise in your image so its a pain to edit later.

I must be doing better as It has only taken me a few days to edit unlike the last wedding I shot. Then again I was only shooting the service and not the full day.

My images will go up on my site when the full set of images are sorted from my friend  and have been given to the client! 

No comments:

Post a Comment