Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 7 July 2014

Life - Love it or leave it.

Life has a habit of doing these thing to you, you get a ow point and then a high point... just to give you shit and drag you back down again, Yes i know this is life but im starting to think there might be something more to this...

A good friend of mine has bipolar and im starting to think i might have the same... my difference is it seems to happen over days then over hours.

Yesterday  was feeling down and after a chat with someone I felt even more down, today i feel as low as you can get - then i get a knock at the door and i had some people from my housing office telling me once again that i must clear my balcony... Yes i would love to but i have builder in right now and im having to use it to store some things... Then they give me attuide that its for health and safety, once again i ask them to who? "someone could start a fire" yea, someone could but they would not change if i had things on my balcony or not. but there are only 6 people with access to the balcony and they all live here... so why would they set fire to the place.

Im not going to go into the other chat i had today - but then I did have a random friend try to cheer my mood with an offer to go see a spoken word poet or should a say a rap spoken word poet in a few weeks time... guess its something to look forward to.

You ever get them throughs to jump off a bridge or step out in front of a truck... yea todays one of them days...

I had the trough of just leaving everything and move to Denmark or something, leave everything behind and just disappear - not telling anyone and just be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment