Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 1 May 2010

Another Saturday night in

This is becoming a thing of mine now, The weekends used to mean so much but these days its just hard work going out at the weekends. Thinking of going out and doing some poi tomorrow but as its pissing down in rain right now it could end up being wet as well.

Just been looking at some old glowstring vids from Youtube.com, Itsreally bring some old memorys back from the good old days of poi, I say good old day but I mean when only glowsticking was the only poi that I knew (the last time that I felt like a poi master)


These days I feel lost when I'm around my poi friend as most of them could spin me under the table... Everything from Isolations and anti-spin just makes my head spin. (no pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment