Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 11 May 2010

To Many Things 2 Remember

Today I have been stressing about an up coming Photo shot.

I got a nice plan white background from the Arts shop and did a little food shopping. Got home and read up on a book I have on Nudes to help with some last min tips and tricks.

I have most of the stander kit and I believe I have the skill to pull this one off, But I'm still a little worried about it. I think I'll be fine once I'm there and shooting but till I press the shutter for the 1st time.

Now I am trying to find a way to do watermarks(the easy way) in photoshop CS3, But as my computer is being so fucking rubbish im using Fluffs as she has 2gb of RAM on her (Windows-XP) PC and my tiny little 1gb(on vista I might add) is not doing the job

No comments:

Post a Comment