Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 9 May 2010

Elephant Parade


The other day Fluff came home telling me about some elephants...
Today I found out what she was on about!

We hooked up with one of our friends who knew about all the elephant. and a map that lets us know there all over the city, from Brixton(south) to St.Pancras(North) - West Field (West) to Greenwich (East). a total of 258 all over London and each one is panted, edited, tilded and any diferent kind of artwork/DIY you can think of.

Today we hit up the south bank and around H.M.S Belfast, and after a quick bite to eat were I saw a Square Pie for my 1st time we headed out to get some pics. Link to the pics at the top of the page.

1 comment:

  1. OMG these are awesome..I'm probably one of the biggest fans of elephants..yey lol I'm excited..I cant just miss this..hope they stay there for some more time and I'm totally out to see these..pls can you send me that map with the locations?..thanks a bunch ..lol my camera totally needs charging now..lol I'm so going out tomorrow to see these.. elephants..elephants..YEY :P I can definitely see an artwork coming.. I feel so inspired..omg thanks a lot for sharing and pls send me the map if you can..love you,Shy

    ReplyDelete