Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 28 May 2010

New Lights Work!

After setting up my new lights to make sure everything worked and all that jazz.
Something just dawned on me, I never took any photos of them lol, well I was working by the time I had finished setting them up... Hey my place is not that big, only one toy to play with at a time.(Thanks Mum for my O.C.Ds)

It was almost like having the sun shinning through the window, I know that's just what I got them for but I was happy with the effect. After turning them off, I looked around the flat and saw just how little light we have in the flat.

Sorry for no Photos of it but I'll get some done as soon as I get some time...

Till then here is Bink watching the sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment