Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 29 May 2010

Saturday Night In

Today I was going to Spin in Hyde park, But the day was cancelled due to the weather being shitty. After a little chat with Fluff where she found out that I have never been to the Tate Modern, Going there became the back up plan. Shockingly that did not happen as well lol.
So I just played some games and made some dinner, Getting to play with my brother on Gears2 was great. Then I set up an Event for him on Facebook for his birthday. As I was setting it up I saw the "upload an Image" button. Being this is an event that I have made i wanted to do something nice., and to use photoshop a little more I made up this pic just for the Event. Using a random image from google and a photo I had worked on a while back.

I think it came out really good

No comments:

Post a Comment