Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 14 May 2010

A Day With The Family

Little C on GH3

Today was a really nice day dont you think, the sun was shinning and the birds kept singing all day long. I don't know why I was so happy, maybe the shoot yesterday went so well or maybe it was that my brother, nephew and one of my oldest friends was coming over(she happens to be my bros G/F as well)
Easy E & Bush in the Pie&Mash Shop

We headed up to one of my fav little food places in all of London, Walworth roads Pie and mash shop is just legendary and the 5 of us (that Fluff and I as well as the other 3) enjoyed loads of licker and mash... mmmmmh my belly's smiles just thinking about it now, yummy.


Ralph balloon

Then Off to Blockbusters where I got Easy E a new game for his Xbox, Gears of war 2! its a game tat I have had for a while but its online bits are just some of the best and I still think its one of the best 3rd person shooters on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment