Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 24 June 2010

22ns June 2010 (Spits this week)

DevKev Finding theres more to life.

Today being Tuesday mean I'm off to east London for the Spinning @ group.

What was different this week(there is always something different) is that one of the crew had brouth along a slackline(Thanks Kyrill). It being a hot day just last the day before, non of the spits crew wanted to stay inside as all of us love the out doors and would chose to be outside over indoors any day.

Kyrill's slackline With Kyrill on it.

It is amazing that a bit of nylon webbing can do to a bunch of circus freaks like us lot. Skinnys not been feeling the spinning as much as normal of late, not that I dont want to but my body is just not doing what my brains telling it, So I ended up shooting loads of pics.

Kyrill with anti-spin orbitals

1 comment: