Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 9 June 2010

My Brothers Birthday

Today was my brothers birthday.

I woke up after have a nice sleep for a change, I knew I had to go and get a sleeping bay from my dads and I wanted to see my brother as well.

After trying to put up the tent last night(it ended up missing something and a little mouldy on the inside). I had to get a new tent and a blow up bed, after looking at the Argos I found both a tent and a bed. I was chatting with a friend who has a 4man tent that I can borrow for next weekend. Saves me £30 witch I dont really have right now and some weight in the bag on the way down south.

My brother met me at the bus stop and after a little run around my dads loft trying to find a sleeping bag(I got an old army one) I poped over to see both my uncle and my brothers GF.

All in all a really great day and I kind of been feeling real good tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment