Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 6 June 2010

Flips Birthday


After a long few days we added my brothers birthday to the list.

He turns 28 in a few days but as I'm going to Southern lights next week he had the party a week early. Set at my Mum and Dads it was a BBQ party with lots of friends, Live music and kids running around with smiles on there faces.

Slim and Flip mixing live... a friend of my brothers cooking on the Gas BBQ and the girls getting all the food ready to be burnt.

There was a good turn out and the kids were having fun, playing and fighting. the grown ups (saying that very lightly) chatted and had a drink. We could not stay till late but the time me and Fluff was there we had a really nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment