Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 10 June 2010

The Love of your Friends

Today I got a really touching Email from a friend.

She was having her very own thanksgiving, and sending out Email's to everyone thats helping her and giving her good energy. As I was reading it I felt a little taken aback.

To have such an impact on someone life, That the things that I do and the way that i act can really change or influence someone out there. Maybe I should swear a little less and act a little more nomal but then from this message, thats just what she is thanking me for being.

An old friend of mine used to look at me the same way, always have something nice to say about me and look after me when I needed him. I have not really seen him for years but he still holds me in such high regard... What is it that I do to earn such high respect as the way I look at it- I should not get any of it.

All I know is that I have had some lovely and amazing friends over my time on this plaint. People that would do anything for me and I can say that I would return it right back to them. This all bring me back to one of my favourite quotes -

Like Bill Hicks said: 'It's an insane world, but I'm proud to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment