Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 17 June 2010

Working on Shots


Nearly every time I go out I have my camera on me, You never know what you might see or what might happen. On occasions I have it for events... say raves or shoots or in this case Festival.

Trouble with that is you end up with alot of pics, pics that need space on hard drives and pics that need sorting. right now I'am working my way through just over 1200 photos I took over the weekend. 1200 photos for someone with Digital O.C.D's. (props to fluff for that one btw) that's a lot of work for me.

As for the photos of the festival - Some are great but non are perfect, You need to work on each and everyone to get that pro look (I don't have the skill both on camera and in Photo-shop) but I know what im looking to get and i work hard on getting what I want.

In the last year, photograph has slowly taken over my life, the time I would play games or work on my poi has taken a back seat to everything SLR... Its going to make me a poor man but I'm loving it while I have it.

Wish me luck the rest of the photos as im only on the 1st full day! shit !

No comments:

Post a Comment