Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 18 June 2010

IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY EASYER!

Today I Should have been a nice chilled day.... why does shit never go my way?

I had planed to do a little shoot with some nice flowers fluff got the other day, then to have some hardcore fun on the xbox. My brother was going to meet me online and I was going to get some new achievements...

Well then as I was doing something on the computer I ended up getting a fucking virus after downloading a Flash add-on. My net was fucked, every program on my computer was not working and I could not by something on-line as I did not know if my details where going to be nicked.

So off to London to get a CD based copy of Kaspersky 2010. so the rush was on to format the computer and get the software on before everything kicked off.

So after a long, hard day I am writing this ready and waiting for bed..... Bring it on Mr.Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment