Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 21 June 2010

Farther's day 2010

Today was dear old daddy's day, And in normal Skinny fashion I over Slept.
I had to run up to London to get him a Card and something more as a pressy.

I had already got him a cool book about a biker Gang and a DVD Boxset (fawlty towers), as well as a cool looking shirt but there was something extra i wanted.

Then I saw it....
It might sound silly but I got one of these DarkDudes a while back, I belive it was a pressy from Fluff but I cant remember.

Anyways, my newth saw it and feel in love, so I got him one. Then my Brother wanted one and my mum and then Fluff got me another one. Dad now being the only one in the family that did not have one. He reminds me of an old style biker and with the scare on the chest once again reminded me of my Daddy-O.... Cant you just see the Similarities?

Ended up flying back down south London to see him. He seamed really happy with the bits and I hope he does put his dark-Dude on his bike keys, it just seems so fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment