Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 4 September 2010

Almost a new Laptop

Today I have been busy re formating the my old little laptop.

I very good friend of mine gave me this laptop about 5 years ago and its lasted me a long time, but since i got my main PC its kinda taken a back seat. Left on the side I only use it for a 2nd screen or to stream music around my home network.

I had to reformat fluffs computer a few days ago so as ive just done her's i through I would do the "little bitch". Before I could bearly run a web page, now its running fast and ive even opend photoshop on her(not running fully but still). I'm still going to have to buy a new lappy to use for my photo work on the go, but this is nice to have for now.

Only trouble is that my camera bag is made for a 15inch and this is a 17.... oh well, I'll just have to get a new bag lol

No comments:

Post a Comment