Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 23 September 2010

Archie "Skins" Elliott

Wednesday morning I got the Call, Shellys going into hospital... waiting on the ambulance.

I head off to Kings to meet them as i only live right around the corner and as I walk up to the main door they waiting for me. This is around 6am and I have been up all night long.

This being the 1st time I have been around a woman in labor I really did not know what to do with myself, My brother kinda felt the same so it calmed me down a lot (Its half the man's fault my dad always says)

Michelle was having some pains and then it would go for a while so we could have a little chat, in between screaming and jumping to her feet every 10mins or so. Me being me had the camera out and was shooting pics as the morning became afternoon, a few red bulls later and I was still hanging in there. We swapped wards and the swapped back again.

Soon my other Nephew and his mum came up and I had to look after him with his mum was in the delivery room helping shelly, so we went down to the park (A better place for a 9 year old i think lol)

Waiting on the news that he was coming out we played on the swings and took a walk down to Camberwell. Before long we was back at the hospital, Fluff joined us in the waiting room for the news

20mins and about 8lbs later, we got to see them. Shelly and Ian grinning ear to ear and the newest Elliot lieing on the table being cleaned up. Such a happy moment for the 3 of them and I got to be there to share it with them.

We all had a little hold of him and even Fluff got to say hello and have a cuddle

I swear I'll Get up to trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment